These Loaded Pulled Pork Tater Tots are an excellent easy to make appetizer, snack or even a full meal. Crispy tater tots are topped with barbecue pulled pork, hot melted cheese, bbq sauce, jalapeño, green onion and Smokehouse Secret Sauce. I hope you love these totchos as much as we do!
Here are some tips for making my Loaded Pulled Pork Tater Tots:
- I used store-bought tater tots and pulled pork, but feel free to make your own if you would like. This recipe is one that I like to be quick, easy and impressive, so I opt for anything that will simplify the process.
- I prefer Sweet Baby Ray’s original barbecue sauce, and Hidden Valley Ranch Smokehouse Secret Sauce, but again use what makes you happy!
- These totchos can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated when you are ready to eat. You could also freeze them for up to 3 months.
These are the ingredients that you will need for these Barbecue Totchos:
- Tater tots
- Pulled pork
- Monterey Jack cheese
- Barbecue sauce
- Green onion
- Smokehouse secret sauce
I recommend the following products for my BBQ Pork Tater Tots:
I would love to hear what you think of this! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Loaded Pulled Pork Tater Tots
- 32 oz frozen tater tots
- 1 lb pulled pork I used store-bought
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- 1 green onion diced
- 1/8 cup Smokehouse secret sauce
- Cook the tater tots according to the package instructions.
- Place the cooked tater tots in a medium baking dish.
- Heat the pulled pork if necessary, and then put it on top of the tater tots. Spread the cheese on top of the pulled pork and then drizzle the barbecue sauce on top of that.
- Bake at 450° for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with the jalapeno, green onion and secret sauce.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!