Welcome Home Bars are something that my mom started making many years ago, and our family has been in love with them ever since. I have seen these bars a lot with the name magic bars lately. To us though, they will always be known as Welcome Home Bars. These delicious treats take only a few minutes to put together and then just pop them in the oven and enjoy! They have a graham cracker crust, sweetened condensed milk and both peanut butter and chocolate chips. Try this recipe out today!
Here are some tips for making my Welcome Home Bars:
- This is a great recipe to cut in half or even double – depending on how many people you will be serving. These bars are always a favorite at parties, so I definitely recommend doubling the recipe for those!
- Feel free to make this recipe your own by adding nuts, coconut or candy pieces. I would love to hear what you did!
- These bars are good when kept covered at room temperature for up to a week.
These are the ingredients that you will need for the chocolate and peanut butter magic bars:
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Peanut butter chips
- Chocolate chips
I recommend the following products for this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Welcome Home Bars
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Grease a 13×9 inch baking dish and preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until well incorporated. Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips over the sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!