Picture this – a sweet and crisp cookie crust topped with a rich sprinkle filled funfetti cheesecake. Sounds like the best birthday cake ever to me! This really is The Best Funfetti Cheesecake and if you try it you will see why! This recipe is simplified and straightforward so it is a cinch to make and, trust me, everyone will love it! Any day can be a celebration with this dessert!
Here are some tips for making The Best Funfetti Cheesecake:
- To make things even easier, I like to throw my cookies and melted butter into the blender or food processor and blend everything together until crushed and well combined. If you would rather not dirty up another appliance, or if you do not have these things, feel free to crush the cookies by hand in a freezer bag and then mix them with the melted butter.
- If you really love sprinkles, you can throw some extra on top of the cheesecake before you put it in the oven. This will also make it even more colorful and beautiful!
- This recipe can also be doubled to make a full 13×9 inch cheesecake. Just double all of the ingredients and follow the same directions.
- Store this cheesecake covered in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
I recommend the following products for making this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
The Best Funfetti Cheesecake
- 14 golden Oreos
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup funfetti cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 8×8 baking dish.
- Add the oreos and melted butter to a food processor and pulse until the cookies are fine and combined with the butter. (The cookies can also be crushed by hand and mixed with the butter)
- Press the cookie mixutre into the bottom of the baking dish. Set aside.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add the sugar and cake mix and combine. Add the egg and vanilla and mix again. Fold in the sprinkles.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the the cookie mixture. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes or just until the center is set. Allow to cool on the counter for 30 minutes and then in the refrigerator for at least 3.5 hours longer.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan