My slow cooker is absolutely one of my best friends during this busy time of year! I love being able to throw the ingredients in my crock pot, set it and forget it. It is so nice to walk in the house after a crazy day and smell a delicious dish ready to go. This Slow Cooker Mushroom Rice is an absolute dream for mushroom lovers. It takes only a couple minutes to put this together and then you just let the crock pot do its thing. Serve this with any meat or just enjoy it all by itself for a simple meal.
Here are some tips for making my Slow Cooker Mushroom Rice:
- This recipe can easily be doubled or even more. This is a great side dish to take to parties, holiday events or to serve to a crowd of people.
- If you are a mushroom lover, feel free to add more mushrooms to this recipe. I like to use fresh mushrooms for this dish, but you can also use canned if you would like.
- You can also make this recipe in the oven. Just add everything to a baking dish, cover and bake for an hour on 350º.
These are some recipes that would go great with this one:
I recommend the following products for making this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Mushroom Rice
- Slow cooker
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 21 oz canned beef consommé
- 21 oz canned french onion soup
- 16 oz sliced white mushrooms
- ⅔ cup butter
- Place all of the ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Stir slightly before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan