This Roasted Pepper and Feta Bruschetta was inspired by one that I had while on vacation in St. George Island, FL. We went to Apalachicola and visited an amazing restaurant called The Owl Cafe. By the way – I would highly recommend both St. George Island and The Owl Cafe! Our meal started out with a pepper and feta bruschetta, and it was so amazing that I thought about it for the rest of our vacation. As soon as we got back to Missouri, I got started trying to recreate it. The end result of my efforts is a little different, but it is a new favorite in this household. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Here are some tips for making my Roasted Pepper and Feta Bruschetta:
- Use whatever color bell peppers you want! I used three different colors mostly for looks, but you can go ahead and use whatever you like, or have on hand.
- Don’t be shy with the balsamic! For me, the balsamic makes this dish, so don’t be scared to pour with a VERY heavy hand.
- Serve this bruschetta right away at room temperature, or save it for a few days in the fridge. It is delicious either way!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this bruschetta with feta recipe:
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Italian seasoning
I recommend the following products for my easy bruschetta:
I would love to hear what you think of this! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Roasted Pepper and Feta Bruschetta
- 3 bell peppers diced – I used red, green and yellow
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper optional
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 6 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1 bunch basil chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Add all of the ingredients except for the feta and basil to a bowl and toss together. Spread out on a baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes. After everything has cooled, return it back to the mixing bowl.
- Add the feta and basil to the pepper mixture and toss together. Serve immediately or store in the fridge. This is great on toast points, crackers, meat, salad or really anything!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!