Pizza is a staple in our house. It is one of the few things that we can all agree on, so we end up eating it A LOT. As a family, we have a lot of fun making homemade pizza, and even the crust from scratch. We each like to choose our favorite toppings and […]
Hi, Everyone! Thanks so much for joining me in my new adventure! Food and cooking have had a special place in my life for a long time. Cooking is something I love to do to wind down and calm my mind and there are not many things that make me happier than making a meal […]
Find any recipe here!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Air Fryer Bang Bang Chicken – Easy & Flavorful! September 13, 2021Do you love to order Bang Bang Chicken from a restaurant? If so, I have amazing news for you! You can make it at home, in the air fryer, in just a few minutes! It is packed with a huge punch of flavor, and it is so easy to make! You do not have to […]Regan Hudgins
- Funfetti Gooey Butter Cake – Colorful and delicious! September 10, 2021Okay, hear me out, the traditional gooey butter cake is delicious, fantastic, irresistible and all of that. This Funfetti Gooey Butter Cake, though? It is absurd, amazing, knock your socks off, make you slap your momma good. If you have funfetti lovers in your life, make this for them today. They will love you forever […]Regan Hudgins
- Spicy Sausage Gravy Recipe – A hearty homemade breakfast! September 7, 2021During the busy week, our breakfasts are usually a quick do-it-yourself kind of thing. Well actually, my breakfast is usually just coffee! We all have crazy schedules, so it is nearly impossible to sit down for a family breakfast. On the weekends, though, we make it a point for all six of us to sit […]Regan Hudgins
- Orange Creamsicle Crunch Cheesecake September 5, 2021This Orange Creamsicle Crunch Cheesecake is the perfect blend of creamy, cool, sweet, tangy and with the perfect CRUNCH. This is a great dessert for summer gatherings or really anytime! This unique cheesecake will be the talk of any gathering you take it to. Try this recipe out today, and enjoy! Here are some tips […]Regan Hudgins
- Slow Cooker Carolina Style Pulled Pork – No Smoker Needed! September 4, 2021Growing up in Virginia, Carolina style pulled pork was what we had all the time, and I LOVED it! I have lived in several different places as an adult, but even after being in Texas and St. Louis, no one can convince me that Carolina style isn’t the best type of pulled pork. I have […]Regan Hudgins
- Recipe for Gooey Butter Cake – A St. Louis Tradition! September 2, 2021Our family has moved around A LOT. We have moved 5 times (each time to a different state!) in the last 9 years, and we have had 4 babies along the way! The first time we moved, it was from Mathews, Virginia to St. Louis, Missouri. One thing that I quickly discovered after moving to […]Regan Hudgins
- Slow Cooker Birria Recipe – Easy & Flavorful! September 1, 2021This Slow Cooker Birria Recipe is one of my family’s favorites! It is absolutely delicious, and you can enjoy it in so many ways. We love to make barrio tacos or quesadillas with this meat, but it is also great all by itself, or served on a salad. The beef slow cooks all day, and […]Regan Hudgins
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Casserole – Easy Cleanup! August 31, 2021This Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Casserole is made entirely in the crock pot, so you will have hardly any dishes. This is one of those recipes that will be perfect for busy school nights, and to make it even better, the whole family is sure to love it! We like to enjoy this served over […]Regan Hudgins
- Super Easy Taco Pie with Refried Beans August 24, 2021Looking for an easy dinner idea that will please your whole family? Look no further! This Super Easy Taco Pie is a cinch to make. Flaky pie crusts are filled with refried beans, seasoned ground beef, salsa and cheese. Top it with some sour cream, salsa, guacamole, queso or any of your favorite veggies, and […]Regan Hudgins
- Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Bars with Shortcake Topping August 22, 2021Remember those delicious strawberry crunch ice cream bars? Well imagine those plus CHEESECAKE. These Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Bars are even easier to make than my traditional Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake, but they taste just as amazing. This is probably my favorite cheesecake recipe, and it is great to make for parties and events, or just to […]Regan Hudgins
Top Posts & Pages
- Crispy Roasted Asian Potatoes - Easy & Flavorful
- Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake with Shortcake Topping
- Butter Pecan Poke Cake - Easy & with a Delicious Crunch!
- Instant Pot Chicken and Orzo - Simple, Easy & Flavorful
- Slow Cooker Birria Recipe - Easy & Flavorful!
- Easy Ricotta Chicken - Low Carb and So Delicious!
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken -Very Easy and Delicious!
- Easy Bacon & Cheese Egg Bites - Keto & Low Carb Friendly!
- Caramel Vodka Soaked Apples - Boozy Apple Slices!
- Cleaned and Steamed Blue Crabs - Chesapeake Bay Classic