Two of my favorite things in the world are brownies and cheesecake, so why not combine those two things and add in some crushed Oreos for good measure?! These Oreo Cheesecake Brownies are always a favorite, and it’s easy to see why! They are rich, indulgent, chocolatey and may just be your new favorite dessert! Check out my recipe below!
Here are some tips for making my Oreo Cheesecake Brownies:
- If you would like to speed up the process even more, you could use a boxed brownie mix. I almost always prefer homemade, but you do what works for you!
- The Oreos in this recipe are optional, so if you don’t have any on hand, or if you would just rather not use them, that is okay. You could also replace them with you favorite candy or even some nuts.
- Be sure to let these brownies cool completely before you try to slice and serve them. If not, you may just be left with a pretty big (but still tasty) mess on your hands.
- These brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this delicious brownie cheesecake recipe:
I recommend the following products for this indulgent dessert:
I would love to hear what you think of this! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
- ½ cup Plus 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup Oreos crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease an 8×8 baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and sugar. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and combine. Add the flour, cocoa powder and salt and mix just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour 3/4 of the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish. Reserve the other 1/4 of the brownie batter in a separate bowl.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter in the baking dish.
- Add the hot water to the brownie batter and whisk together until the mixture is smooth. Drop spoonfulls of the brownie batter mixture on top of the cheesecake. Using a butter knife swirl the brownie batter into the cheesecake slightly.
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreos on top and bake in the preheated oven for approximately 30-35 minutes. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!