Orange Crush Cocktails are served at many restaurants all up and down the east coast. We love to order them from one of our favorite spots in Virginia Beach. An Orange Crush is an ultra refreshing drink that is absolutely perfect for hot summer days, but I could honestly down one at any time of year with no issue! These cocktails use orange vodka, orange liqueur, fresh orange juice and a splash of lemon-lime soda to create a sneaky-strong delicious beverage. Cool off with a couple of these today!
Tips for making this cocktail:
- Don’t skip the fresh squeezed orange juice. In a pinch you could use the bottled stuff, but the fresh flavor really makes a difference.
- I used Ketel One Orange Vodka, but you can use any orange flavored vodka that you like. I would try to stay away from the bottom shelf stuff though. Sometimes they can have an awful “rubbing alcohol” taste.
- For the orange liqueur I used Cointreau. Gran Marnier or any other triple sec will work just fine as well.
- You will finish this cocktail off with lemon-lime soda. I used sprite. 7-up or any other lemon-lime soda can be used instead.
- This drink would also be great when served frozen. To do this, just throw all of the ingredients (ice included) in your blender, blend and enjoy!
- Add a sprig of mint for an extra kick of flavor. Or mix it up by adding any of your other favorite fruits. I would love to hear what you do!
Products I recommend for my Orange Crush Cocktails:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Orange Crush Cocktail
- ice to fill glass
- 2 oz orange flavored vodka
- 1 oz orange liqueur I used cointreau
- 1-2 navel oranges juiced
- splash lemon-lime soda like Sprite
- Fill your glass with ice. Pour the vodka and orange liqueur over the ice. Squeeze in the orange juice. Top with lemon-lime soda. Stir, add orange slice and enjoy!