If you hate washing dishes as much as I do, this One Dish Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs recipe is for you! This light and healthy meal comes together in one dish, so you can stick it in the oven and forget it. Juicy chicken thighs, satisfying sweet potatoes and fresh zucchini are coated in a delicious honey mustard sauce to create your new favorite weeknight dinner.
Feel free to add in any other vegetables that you love. I would love to hear how you modified this recipe in the comments below. Enjoy!
One Dish Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 4-5 chicken thighs
- 2 medium sweet potatoes diced into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup honey
- 6 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 medium zucchini diced into bite sized pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400° and grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- Place the chicken and diced potatoes into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, salt, pepper, honey, mustard, broth, rosemary and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken and potatoes and toss to coat. Spread everything out in the baking dish. Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven. Add the diced zucchini and mix it in slightly. Roast for another 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.