Lemon desserts are such a huge favorite of mine! I love sweet and sour combinations. One of my other favorites is cheesecake, so I knew what I had to do! The combination of cool creamy cheesecake, a sweet and slightly tangy crust, tart and sweet lemon filling and a fantastic lemon “crunch” make this Lemon Crunch Cheesecake my new cheesecake recipe of choice. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Here are some tips for making this Lemon Crunch Cheesecake:
- I typically make this cheesecake in a traditional round form, but it could also be made as “bars” in a 9×13 inch dish or as miniature single serving cheesecakes made in muffin tins.
- This cheesecake will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week, or it can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Go ahead and experiment with this recipe! You could use any other combination of topping and “crunch” flavors. One delicious choice could be blueberry topping and crunch made with blueberry gelatin.
These are the ingredients that you will need for this delicious shortcake cheesecake:
- Lemon Oreos
- Unsalted butter
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Sour cream
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon gelatin
- Lemon pie filling
These are some products that I recommend for this irresistible dessert:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Lemon Crunch Cheesecake
- 30 lemon Oreos
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 18 lemon Oreos
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter cold
- 6 oz lemon gelatin Jello mix
- 22 oz lemon filling canned
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 10 inch springform pan.
- Add the Oreos and the melted butter to a food processor. Blend until the cookies are crushed fine and well combined with the butter. Press this mixture into the bottom of the springform pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and well combined. Add in the flour, sour cream and vanilla and beat again. Add in the eggs, one at a time, and mix in between. Pour the batter over the crust in the springform pan. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the center is just set.
- While the cheesecake is in the oven, make the topping. Add the Oreos to the food processor and blend until fine. Add in the butter and blend until combined. Add in the gelatin and blend again just until combined.
- When the cheesecake is done, remove it from the oven and spread the lemon filling on top. Sprinkle the cookie/gelatin mixture over the topping.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours before enjoying.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!