Everyone, myself included, loves a great taco. I am always open to making and trying different types of tacos. The other day, I was having an internal struggle because I really wanted some tacos, but I was also craving some super flavorful Korean beef. I decided to marry the two things and make something delicious that I am wondering why I never did this before. These Korean Beef Tacos are incredibly quick and easy to make and they have a delicious sriracha lime mayo drizzled on top. I like to top mine with some fresh cilantro and red onion and also some crisp kimchi for an extra kick of flavor.
Here are some tips for making this recipe:
- The amount of sriracha in the sriracha mayo is fully customizable. If you like it really spicy, go ahead and add more. If you are a little more sensitive to spice, you can reduce the amount used. You do you!
- The same applies to the chili paste. I honestly use at least triple of what I recommend in this recipe. We REALLY like spicy food, so I am always taking it to the extreme. Absolutely limit the amount you use, or even leave it out if you really don’t like spicy food.
- You can make this recipe even easier by making the sriracha mayo and even the soy sauce mixture ahead of time. If you do this, you can just cook the beef and allow it to simmer when you are almost ready to eat. This will allow you to have dinner ready even faster!
These are some recipes that would go great with my Korean Beef Tacos with Sriracha Mayo:
Products I recommend for this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Korean Beef Tacos with Sriracha Mayo
- ½ cup mayonaise
- 3 tbsp sriracha more or less to taste
- 2 limes juiced
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste more or less to taste
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
For the Tacos
- 8 small tortillas
- red onion
- kimchi optional
- Whisk together the mayo, sriracha and lime juice until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili paste, ground ginger and garlic. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet on a stove over medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook, while crumbling until browned. Drain the excess grease, return to the stove and reduce the heat to medium low. Add the soy sauce mixture to the skillet, stir in and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas. Add the ground beef, top with the cilantro, red onion, sriracha mayo and kimchi if desired. Enjoy!
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes, and come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!