Okay, hear me out, the traditional gooey butter cake is delicious, fantastic, irresistible and all of that. This Funfetti Gooey Butter Cake, though? It is absurd, amazing, knock your socks off, make you slap your momma good. If you have funfetti lovers in your life, make this for them today. They will love you forever for it – I just know it!
Here are some tips for making my Recipe for Funfetti Gooey Butter Cake:
- This cake can really be made with any flavor cake mix you would like. Try out chocolate, lemon (my favorite!), red velvet or really whatever you want!
- Although this is called Gooey Butter “Cake”, it is actually a bar recipe. Cut these into squares for the perfect party serving.
- You can customize this cake to any event, holiday or gathering that you want. Just change out the sprinkles for colors that work for you. You can usually also find Funfetti cake mix for each holiday!
These are the ingredients you will need for this recipe for Confetti Ooey Gooey Butter Cake:
These are some products that I recommend for this Saint Louis Ooey Gooey Butter Cake with Sprinkles:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe for Funfetti Gooey Butter Cake! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Funfetti Gooey Butter Cake
- 1 18.25oz box funfetti cake mix
- 2 tsp vanilla extract divided
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 4 eggs divided
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- sprinkles for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, melted butter and 2 eggs. Press this mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Using your mixer, beat together the softened cream cheese, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Slowly add in the confectioners sugar with the mixer speed on low. Once the sugar is mixed in, pour this mixture over the crust in the baking dish. Top with the sprinkles.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the edges just start to brown. The center should still be "gooey". Allow to cool and enjoy!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!