These Funfetti Cheesecake Cookie bars have all of the best qualities: they are easy to make, absolutely delicious, a crowd pleaser and oh so cute and colorful! These bars are so much easier to make than the cookie version, because there is no scooping or rolling involved. Just press them into a baking dish, and move on! Try this recipe out today, you will be happy you did!
Here are some tips for making my Funfetti Cheesecake Cookie Bars:
- Get crazy with these and try out your favorite cake mix and pudding mix combo. I would love to hear what you come up with!
- These can also be made as traditional cookies. Make the dough the same way, and then roll them into cookies. You can press some additional white chocolate chips and sprinkles on top of them as well.
- These bars will keep at room temperature in a sealed container for up to a week (there is NO WAY you won’t eat them all by then though!).
These are the ingredients that you will need for this easy Birthday Cake Cookie Bar recipe:
- Funfetti Cake Mix
- Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- White Chocolate Chips
I recommend the following products for this colorful dessert recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Funfetti Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- 15.25oz box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 3.7oz box Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips divided
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs and vanilla. Stir until well combined and then mix in 3/4 cup white chocolate chips.
- Press the mixture into the baking dish. Top with the remaining white chocolate chips and sprinkles. Bake for approximately 12 minutes. Cool and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Funfetti Cheesecake, Birthday Cake Muffins or my No Churn Cake Batter Ice Cream.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!