If you have never made Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake, you are really missing out! It is a delicious combination of crescents, a cream cheese filling and a buttery cinnamon sugar topping. I wanted to make these just a little different, so I decided to add some apple pie filling, and Easy APPLE Sopapilla Cheesecake was born! This would be a great easy dessert for anything from a holiday gathering to just a quick dessert to enjoy at home.
Here are some tips for making my Easy Apple Sopapilla Cheesecake:
- If you can find the sheets of crescent dough rather than the precut crescents rolls, use those. I sometimes have trouble finding the uncut sheets of dough, but they are so great for recipes like this one.
- This dessert could also be enjoyed warm. I love a nice cold cheesecake, but you could also enjoy this warm and it would be more like a warm danish. Whichever way you enjoy it is fine!
- The apple pie filling in this recipe can be swapped out for any fruit pie filling that you like without problem. Peach, cherry, blueberry or many other fillings could be delicious!
These are the ingredients that you will need for this cinnamon sugar dessert:
- Crescent rolls
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Apple pie filling
I recommend the following products for this easy apple cheesecake:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Easy Apple Sopapilla Cheesecake
- 2 8oz cans crescent rolls
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1½ cup granulated sugar separated
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 21 oz apple pie filling
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick) melted
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Open one can of the crescents. DO NOT separate them. Spread the sheet of crescent dough out in the bottom of the baking dish and pinch the seams together.
- Beat together the cream cheese, 1 cup of the sugar and the vanilla. Beat until smooth. Spread this mixture over the crescent dough. Spread the apple pie filling over the cream cheese mixture.
- Open the second can of crescents and spread it out on top of the pie filling. Pinch the seams again as needed.
- Pour the melted butter over the crescent dough. Mix the remaining ½ cup of sugar and the cinnamon and sprinkle it over the melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before enjoying.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you for your support!