This Chocolate Caramel Crunch Cheesecake is a rich, decadent and indulgent creation. It is a combination of an Oreo crust, sweet caramel and crunchy toffee layer, smooth chocolate cheesecake filling and more toffee crunch on top. This is one dessert that should satisfy almost anyone, so make one today to share!
Products I recommend for this recipe:
Chocolate Caramel Crunch Cheesecake
- 25 Oreos
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 11 oz caramel bits
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 16 oz cream cheese (2 blocks) softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate toffee bits for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Put the Oreos and the melted butter in a food processor or blender and blend until the Oreos are crushed into fine crumbs. Press into the bottom and about an inch up the sides of the pan.
- Add the caramel bits and the milk to a medium saucepan and place over low heat. Allow the caramel to melt, whisking often. When the caramel has melted and is smooth, remove from heat.
- Pour the caramel over the Oreo crust and spread slightly if needed. Sprinkle 1 cup of toffee bits on top. Place in the freezer while you make the cheesecake filling.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar. Add in the flour, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and mix just until combined.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and pour the cheesecake filling in. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool on the counter for 30 minutes, and then in the refrigerator for at least 3 ½ hours before sprinkling on ½ cup toffee bits and enjoying.