There is something to be said for the incredible flavor combination that is chicken, bacon and ranch. The super flavorful dressing combined with the filling chicken and the salty and smokey bacon creates something that is absolutely scrumptious. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread is very easy to make, ultra satisfying and loaded with some of the most delicious ingredients. Top it with some fresh green onion, tomatoes and an extra drizzle of ranch and enjoy!
Here are some tips for making my Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread:
- I typically grill chicken breasts for this recipe. Use whatever kind of chicken works best for you. If you would like to use rotisserie chicken, pre-cooked chicken from the grocery store or any other kind of chicken – feel free.
- Homemade ranch is always the best, in my opinion, but you can use your favorite ranch in this recipe, no matter what kind it is. You can even try out something new by using different styles of ranch dressing (i.e. chipotle).
- I like a combination of mozzarella and cheddar for this flatbread, but the cheeses can easily be replaced. You could use pepper jack, provolone, bleu cheese or anything else that you would like.
- Some great toppings for this Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread are: tomatoes, green onion, extra ranch, jalapeños, bell peppers or cilantro. Many other things could be added to this, and I would love to hear what you use!
I recommend these products for this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think about this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread
- 1 sheet puff pastry thawed according to package instructions
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- ¾ lb chicken cooked and diced into bite sized pieces
- 8 slices bacon cooked and roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- 1 small red onion chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup cheddar shredded
- green onion, tomatoes and additional ranch for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Place the thawed puff pastry on the prepared baking sheet. Roll the pastry out to approximately 10×14 inches.
- In a small bowl, beat together the egg and water. Brush a light layer of the egg mixture over the puff pastry. You will not use all of the egg mixture – discard the remainder.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chicken, bacon, ranch, red onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and then spread over the puff pastry. Sprinkle both of the cheeses over the chicken mixture and bake in the preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes. Top with green onion, tomatoes and additional ranch if desired.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon. – Regan