If you are looking for a fun way to eat your alcohol, check out this recipe! These Caramel Vodka Soaked Apples are delicious little boozy apple slices that are so fun to share with friends! You can dip them in anything from caramel sauce and graham cracker crumbs to whipped cream and chopped nuts. Go ahead and get some soaking in your fridge today! You won’t regret it!
Here are some tips for making my Caramel Vodka Soaked Apples:
- I used honey crisp apples to make this batch, but you can use whatever you have on hand or whatever type of apple you usually prefer.
- If you like you apples peeled, you can do that. I personally like the skin on my apples because I think it gives them a nice little crunch.
- Caramel is one of those things that I think goes perfectly with apples, but you can experiment with this recipe and try out other vodka flavors. Regular vodka will work well and I’m sure other flavors like whipped cream vodka could be delicious, too! I would love to hear what you try!
- While these apples need to soak for AT LEAST an hour, you can definitely make them even further in advance.
These are the ingredients you will need to make these boozy apple slices:
- Caramel vodka
- Toppins (caramel sauce, graham cracker crumbs, nuts, etc…)
I recommend the following products for this delicious recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this! Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Caramel Vodka Soaked Apples
- 3 apples cored and sliced
- 2 cups caramel vodka
- graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, caramel sauce and/or nuts for dipping
- Place the apple slices and vodka in a large jar. Be sure that the vodka is completely covering the apples. Put the top on the jar and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Dip the apples in your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission off of these links. Thank you so much for your support!