This Caprese Pasta Salad is made using whole wheat pasta, fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella pearls. Balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt are tossed in and a simple, quick, delicious and easy pasta salad is born! This would be a great dish to have as a quick and easy vegetarian dinner, or as a side with your favorite protein. This would also be an excellent thing to bring to your next summer get together. Your friends will love it!
Products I recommend for this recipe:
Caprese Pasta Salad
- 8 oz whole wheat rotini pasta or other pasta of your choice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pt salad tomatoes halved
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 8 oz mozzarella pearls
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped or torn
- 6 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Boil the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse the pasta in cold water.
- Add all of the other ingredients to the pasta. Toss to combine well. Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve chilled later.