Okay so pumpkin desserts are cool and all, but they aren’t the star of the fall dessert show, in my opinion. Apple desserts get my vote all day, every day! There is just something so delicious about a warm apple dessert with some vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce that really gets my mouth watering! These Brown Sugar Cinnamon Apple Enchiladas are so incredibly easy to make. The recipe only calls for 5 easy ingredients, and they only take 25 minutes from start to finish. You are going to want to save this recipe to enjoy this fall!
Here are some tips for making my Brown Sugar Cinnamon Apple Enchiladas:
- Get the smaller 8-inch tortillas. While you could make more smaller enchiladas or less larger ones if you get a different size tortilla, I feel like the 8-inch tortillas create the perfect size apple enchilada for one serving.
- For the best result, spread the butter, cinnamon and sugar mixture over your enchiladas and then cover them and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. This will really allow that butter to soak into the enchiladas for an even more delicious dessert.
- This is a great easy recipe to serve to a crowd. This recipe can be doubled, tripled or even more and everyone is sure to love it!
These are some products I recommend for this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Apple Enchiladas
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 21 oz apple pie filling
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick) melted
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ice cream and caramel sauce if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Put equal amounts of the apple pie filling in each tortilla and then roll them up "enchilada style". Place the rolled tortillas seam side down in the baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the cinnamon, melted butter and brown sugar. Mix well and then spread the mixture over the enchiladas. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon! – Regan