Pork chops are a food that I probably underutilize. There is really so much that can be done with them, but I tend to forget about them and go straight for the chicken. These Baked Asian Marinated Pork Chops may just be a game changer for me! They are so easy to make, don’t need long to marinate, can be made as spicy or mild as you like and the marinade is packed with so much flavor that you will for sure want seconds! Serve these with some fresh veggies, rice, noodles or any of your other favorite sides!
Tips for making this recipe:
- Because this marinade is packed full of so much flavor, the pork chops will absorb is very easily. It is fine to marinade them as long as over night, but they will be ready to bake after only about 20 minutes. Don’t stress if you don’t have a lot of time!
- The sriracha in this recipe is optional. If you are very sensitive to spice, just leave it out! We love spicy foods, so I usually use way more than most people.
- Don’t forget to top them with some chopped green onion and cilantro. That fresh kick of flavor really takes these pork chops to another level!
Other recipes that will go great with my Baked Asian Marinated Pork Chops:
Spicy Baked Asian Potatoes
Easy Shishito Peppers
Products I recommend for this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Baked Asian Marinated Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops about 1inch thick
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ⅓ cup soy sauce low sodium
- 3 tbsp honey
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp sriracha more or less to taste
- 1 lime juiced
- green onion and cilantro for garnish
- Combine the oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sriracha and lime juice in a small bowl. Mix well. Place the pork chops in a large freezer bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes, or up to over night.
- Preheat the oven to 375° and grease a baking dish. Place the pork chops in the baking dish and pour the marinade on top of them. Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through. Top with chopped green onion and cilantro.